- Phase Two of our Beta testing for the new reservation and seeding system is now underway. During this phase, players will be seeded based on Masterpoints. More details are available in the Newsletter. The system can be accessed via the new REGISTER tab, which also includes a tutorial.
- Bree McCutcheon has volunteered to help develop our Facebook page with links to the website and registration for games and classes. Contact Bob Levine if you are suitably skilled and are interested in helping to set this up.
- Swiss Teams: May 28.
- We are offering a Barometer game on May 31 (0-99).
- The next Mentoring session is scheduled for June 1. Contact Sharon Rippy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Classes This Month
- MONDAY MORNINGS: The Play of the Hand. A new four-week series starts on DEFENSE starts on May 15 at a cost of $60. Contact JaneDober@gmail.com.
- MONDAY EVENINGS: Easybridge III. 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM. No partner required. Call Sally Pelmear at (949) 855-8953 or email email@example.com
- WEDNESDAY MORNINGS: Easybridge 2 lessons are held at 9:00 AM starting May 3. Contact Sharon Rippy at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- FRIDAY MORNINGS: For New Players. 9:00-11:45 AM, May 26. For information, contact Susan Bristol at email@example.com or Trudi Hanscom at firstname.lastname@example.org
A CALENDAR OF CLASSES for the coming months is available under the CLASSES tab above.
For the latest and most complete information about current and upcoming classes, contact Gale Senter at email@example.com