- Beta testing for the new reservation and seeding system is now underway. The system can be accessed via the new REGISTER tab, which also includes a tutorial.
- We are planning to develop a Facebook page with links to the website. Contact Bob Levine if you are suitably skilled and are interested in helping to set this up.
- In our push to attract new members we are offering a number of Barometer games this month. The Newsletter gives details of all these games.
- Before the Charity Game on April 18, Frank Frand will discuss everything you wanted to know about guide dogs but were afraid to ask.
- Mentoring sessions are scheduled for May 4 and June 1. Contact Sharon Rippy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The April Unit Game has been delayed to Sunday, April 30, due to conflicts with the San Diego Regional.
Classes This Month
- MONDAY MORNINGS: The Play of the Hand. April 24 and May 1 and 8. Continuing the Audrey Grant Bridge Basics series. 9:30-11-30 AM. Contact Jane Dober at JaneDober@gmail.com to register or for further information. Fee $75.
- MONDAY EVENINGS: Easybridge III. 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM. No partner required. Call Sally Pelmear at (949) 855-8953 or email email@example.com
- TUESDAY MORNINGS: Hal Binder teaches Defense. Eight Tuesdays beginning April 18th. $100 for the series. Contact Hal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEDNESDAY MORNINGS: Easybridge 2 lessons are held at 9:00 AM. Contact Sharon Rippy at email@example.com for details.
- THURSDAY MORNINGS: Beginning Bridge Part 1. 9:30-11:30 AM. Marti Moss offers a series of eight classes aimed at new and beginner players. The fee is $80, plus $20 for a student workbook. Contact Marti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FRIDAY MORNINGS: For New Players. 9:00-11:45 AM, April 14, 21 and 28. For information, contact Susan Bristol at email@example.com or Trudi Hanscom at firstname.lastname@example.org
A CALENDAR OF CLASSES for the coming months is available under the CLASSES tab above.
For the latest and most complete information about current and upcoming classes, contact Gale Senter at email@example.com